News   Jul 12, 2024
 1.6K     0 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 1.2K     1 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 460     0 

Your new nickname?

I am keeping my old nickname so that my fans can find me and those who I annoyed at least don't have to guess who I was (I am always thinking of the little people).

Actually, this post is really just me testing this board. I like some of the features but I hope we can change the look so its a little more 'Toronto' (complete with a nice banner pic) and little less V-Bulletin.

Elchico905 is now ElChico

Now I can move freely without being tied to an area code. :p :cool:

That and "Miketoronto" was probably a bad idea....

I swear I'm not into numerology, but without making any special plans I ended up being the 42nd member to register at vBulletin, so I'm keeping the 42 at the end of my nickname. Hmm. Maybe I should become some whack-job numerologist...

still-counting 42

i saw that yesterday because i was looking at my registration and i was 40th. :eek:

I'm new here, but I know someone who uses these boards, :) and I've lurked at the old location alot in recent times.

Great site!

Went from Mongo62aa to plain Mongo. There does seem to be a trend here, of shortening old screen names.

It does seem wierd to see all these familiar names with ridiculously low post counts.

The old forum had 1311 registered members. Any bets on how many of them will actually migrate over?

I'm betting less than 300 in 2 weeks time, and optimistically betting that we overtake the old total by the end of the summer. :D

it feels like a big reuion although its only been like 2 days!now that things have been transferred i think forums old forumers will start registering back.
this site is pretty damn good!

No change. Not Ilona's A-hole, or Larriva Eleven, or whatever the heck I might have called myself...

Back