News   Jul 15, 2024
 82     0 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 1.7K     0 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 1.3K     1 

Your new nickname?

New nickname

spmarshall is now SeanTrans, in recognition of my transport and infrastructure geekery (plus being able to do more with my nickname, less cumbersome). I was inspired yesterday at Stanford, taking my name in part from SamTrans, the local operator between SF and SJ.

Signing in from the Apple Store, Market Street, San Francisco.

How cool are you? Yeeeowch!!! Enjoy the Apple-iciousness of it all.

Nice to see your first posts on here, SeanTrans, which I will be pronouncing ShonTrons, just so ya know...

<talk-radio shock-jock mode>
San Francisco, huh? I hope you're not taking the "Trans" part a little too far;-)
</talk-radio shock-jock mode>

Spitballer Urban Shocker ( 1890 - 1928 ) was acquired by the New York Yankees in 1915. After 12 appearances he was sent up to Toronto for more practice and turned in such a remarkable record he was quickly brought back to New York. He played for the Yankees when they swept the World Series in 1927.

Urban Shocker was born building babel.

Noooooo! Building Babel was a man of legend! And such a great name! We can't have lost him!!! This is some sort of operatic tragedy! Oh dissapointment!

I guess I'll have to adjust... but it won't ever be the same. Maybe if he had rebranded himself "The Scarlet Mulberry" or somesuch it wouldn't have been so bad.

^ I love it, and have been chuckling about it for several minutes now.

"Urban Shocker". Har!

Greg29Toronto is now dt_toronto_geek.
I don't know what was going through my mind when I created the former nick, must have doubled my meds. that day or something.... ;)

Crazy Canuck07 is now The Fusionist. There is already one Canuck on this board, figured i'd go for something a bit more original this time around. Besides i'm still CC over at SSC.

Oh goodie! A thread to quickly bump my post count up!

screenplaying is still screenplaying.

Congrats on the new home, guys. Nice place. Though I will humbly suggest that you increase that 15 posts per page thing. Seems a bit weird with short threads running multi-pages long like that.

:)

Just out of curiosity, why are there some "junior members" and some "newbies"?

Back