News   Jul 12, 2024
 1.6K     0 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 1.2K     1 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 460     0 

Your new nickname?

About 4200 km off. It's in San Mateo County, CA (home of SamTrans). The train is a BART train entering SFO. The Highway (US 101) is maintained by CalTrans. I cover three modes of transport there. See how I decided on my nickname. It sounded cool, at the time.

i was waaay off. i saw the elevated subway, highway, blue signs and 401 & spadina line came to mind.

i can't remember though, does the spadina line bridge have round colums or square? i know that the allen's colums are different from the subway's colums.

I like Urban Shocker's interpretation of your new name better. You go girl!

animated-graphics274.gif

My name is miketoronto and big buses turn me on. I'm currently saving money so I can afford one - that way I know I'll get all the chicks. :cool:

On SSC, I started using "Coruscanti Cognoscente" under my username, since you can choose your own title. And when UT moved, I decided to use that as my new username. I chose it because it rhymes, and because it's somewhat obscure, and I like the word "cognoscenti/cognoscente" and it works well with "Coruscanti".

In short, "dashingdan" is now "Coruscanti Cognoscente" (DD to CC, I just noticed actually. Pattern maybe?)

The old forum had 1311 registered members. Any bets on how many of them will actually migrate over?

I'm betting less than 300 in 2 weeks time, and optimistically betting that we overtake the old total by the end of the summer. :D

Well, it's been two weeks since the inception of the new-and-generally-improved UT and we're at... 299 members. Let's see if we can make it to 1311 by Labour Day! :D

Formerly known as angeliceyes:D

Oh who am I kidding. A good agent never reaveals one's identity. It's just a little sad it took me this long to register.
Back to my ol' lurking self.

Well, it's been two weeks since the inception of the new-and-generally-improved UT and we're at... 299 members. Let's see if we can make it to 1311 by Labour Day!

Doesn't look like we'll make it unless someone has 600 friends that want to join this week.

Back