News   May 15, 2024
 1.1K     0 
News   May 15, 2024
 1.5K     0 
News   May 15, 2024
 974     1 

What's your Walk Score?

Anyone know how to add items to this map? I once spent half an hour submitting a number of businesses through the method they describe (clicking "something missing" and then logging into Google and creating the places). But even though the process claimed to succeed, not one of the places ever showed up.

My address in the SLM neighbourhood is getting a "measly" 84 but I can see right off the bat at least a dozen restaurants, food places, coffee shops, etc. are missing. The entire Distillery is blank. And meanwhile there are businesses on there that went under 3 or 4 years ago still lurking on the map, as well as places that are in the wrong spots.

Neat tool but it needs to be easier to keep it up-to-date!

37 but I live in Brampton and the thing is a bit wacked.

the closest drug store is not 6 km away!!!

94 at Jarvis and Wellesley, and it's not even counting the grocery store in the basement of the building.

Hmm, I got 91 at Jarvis & Wellesley. Strange.

This is far from accurate in most of the GTA (including downtown Toronto) Areas like NYCC as well ... it's missing a lot of grocery stores (even big ones) and hardware stores ...

0/100

Rural Pickering.

I don't know about zero though.....I can walk to the bus stop in 20 minutes

I can't wait to move back downtown. I actually feel guilty about the amount of driving I do, living here.

37 out of 100 — Car-Dependent. Sounds about right, although there's quite a bit a short walk away from here (especially Heartland).

Yonge and Bloor - 98

Yonge and Dundas - 97

Leslieville - 82

Roncesvalles - 75

Riverdale - 87

Rosedale - 46

Beaches - 80

Liberty Village - 80

Kensington - 91

Annex - 88

Yonge and Eglinton - 89

GreekTown - 95

Fun, fun! :)

one of the bars listed near my house is the Sunoco Gas Bar.. i gotta check that place out!

45 and car dependant. Curious as it ignored the park across the street, not mention that I walk everywhere in the neighbourhood and see no need to drive for groceries, booze, restaurants, etc.

I got 100. But I live in my car.

58/100

This thing is silly.

Most of the features are located .68 KM away except that 16 lanes of the 401 are kind of in the way.

It claims that the nearest Hardware store is a window blind store 4.1 KM away, I would have to pass a Home Hardware and HomeDepot to get there.

No schools are listed either.

Back