News   Jun 21, 2024
 4K     6 
News   Jun 21, 2024
 1.5K     3 
News   Jun 21, 2024
 1.7K     1 

What Toronto street is this?

That's right. That development is full of bicycles for some reason.

Without using a web search, where is one of my favourite Toronto pieces of blatant copyright infringement?

pict0009y.jpg

That's right. That development is full of bicycles for some reason.

Without using a web search, where is one of my favourite Toronto pieces of blatant copyright infringement?

Took me a sec to figure out what it is infringing on, but it is quite funny. Somehow you don't associate chalets with Portugal.

"We're going up to our chalet in Portugal for the weekend."
"How nice. Will you ski?"
"It's in Portugal!"

Oh, I've seen that one before and thought the same thing. It's on Bloor, opposite Symington.

speaking about symington & chicken, does anybody remember the old chicken store, i think it was called royce dupont chicken farms located @ symington & dupont? the old site was torn down and town homes built in its place and i think they moved across the street. from the looks of live maps, even the new location across the street doesn't exist any more. just an abandoned lot now.

somewhere near Square One I think ... looks all very familiar .... somewhere near Mavis and Burhamthorpe ... but I can't quite put my finger on it.

Yeah, Eglinton approaching Marlee. It quickly goes to poo after that--it looks like the Little Jamaica shops are struggling, leading me to wonder if the wealth of Eglinton east of the Allen may one day push westward? (Many wealthier folks are buying homes to rebuild around the Marlee corridor.)

Wet wet wet last Friday on ______ approaching ______:

dsc01749.jpg

Hopefully this won't cause my account to crash again, but here's where I was the other day, ________@________.

DSC00097-1.jpg

I didn't see anyone get this...

2 lights up Avenue Road from ucc... google maps says "College Hill Av"?

Back