News   Jun 19, 2024
 2.6K     4 
News   Jun 19, 2024
 627     0 

What Toronto street is this?

^Yes!

I had some good coffee on this street yesterday:

DSC01561.jpg

that's gotta be augusta looking north to college.

Yeah, it's Augusta looking north from Baldwin. Good coffee joints in the 'nabe? Pennylick's (best in Toronto, imho--aka, very smooth Americano's:)), Sublime (where I was yesterday afternoon after I took this photo: love the jazz music they play on their records, coffee is okay too but not as smooth as Pennylick's), and Ideal Coffee around the corner.

Last edited:
I only really knew the last picture because I drive down annette there fairly often and I recognized the church with the green steeple and the library. If I had to guess on the second picture I'd say one of the streets just west of Runnymede and north of Bloor like Glendonwynne, but I'm not really sure.

Toronto snow-how much?

Everyone: How much snow has Toronto gotten from that recent storm?
Here in the NYC area after not much anything last Winter last Wednesday's storm as one good example this season (1/28) was quite interesting-after getting about 4 inches of snow it changed to rain after warm air came in - over one inch.
Had it stayed snow-we would have gotten upwards of one foot of the white stuff-instead about 75 percent of it was washed away.
We on the Coast are overdue for a big snowstorm-February can be the snowiest month in our regions. Let's just see...LI MIKE

I think in general we get quite a bit more snow then NYC ... but I could be wrong.

Most of the snow banks on all streets are over a meter (3+ feet for you American folks :D)

Actually the city typically needs to cart the snow banks away in dump trucks when they get to high.

Yeah so I stumped y'all at last!!!...

...Hillsview Avenue looking east towards Keele St from Medland Crescent was my last photo. Nice houses, nice bendy hilly street, nice view of the hills....

Anyhow, Sunday, 1 February 2009 I had to check out a funky new cafe I saw recently near this TTC stop:

DSC01259.jpg

What stop is it?

i retract my guess because i think shontron is correct but look at the strange illusion. commerce court west looks like it is north of FCP and scotia plaza.

edit: no illusion. i mistaked a building for something else.

Last edited:

Back