News   Jun 27, 2024
 228     0 
News   Jun 27, 2024
 451     1 
News   Jun 27, 2024
 280     0 

What Toronto street is this?

Danforth Rd.?

The Greek church tells me that is in and around Danforth Ave, but the sketchy nature of the street makes me think of Danforth Rd (or the Dirty Danforth as my friend used to call it).

Pape Avenue looking north up to Mortimer and Cosburn. Those award-winning townhomes (whose architect skips me) are quite beautiful in person.

^Yep. The townhouses were designed by Peter Clewes if I recall.

Here's a pretty easy _____@______:

dsc00928q.jpg

Last edited:
^Yeah, the sign for Montrose Avenue is pretty obvious in that photo....

On the way back from house hunting in the Hammer last Friday, I spy this really wide open former farmer's pasture with some concrete and rebar piled up real high, near the intersection of _________.

dsc00121.jpg

^Close. But here's a hint for all those UT-ites that didn't attend last December's forum meet: there's a pub (in the extreme background of this photo) named after this Annex street.:)

ah, you gave it away. madison avenue, looking south towards bloor.

^Yeah, the sign for Montrose Avenue is pretty obvious in that photo....

On the way back from house hunting in the Hammer last Friday, I spy this really wide open former farmer's pasture with some concrete and rebar piled up real high, near the intersection of _________.

dsc00121.jpg

If Mississauga gets some decent architecture, they just might have a nice looking skyline one day. I like how it's perched up atop the ridge from that viewpoint.

Great photos! Brought back a few childhood memories from when I lived in downtown Toronto.

Just an aside, the Madison Avenue Pub is owned by the same couple whose villa I stayed at while vacationing in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico in 2002. They are Dave and Isabel. They were great hosts. Their villa is aptly named Casa Isabel.

Here's a shot from the balcony looking out over the bay.

2670286990085968525MlSFfy_fs.jpg

Here's a shot of Casa Isabel.

248990979NCKGyl_fs.jpg

Back