News   Jul 12, 2024
 396     0 

TTC: Other Items (catch all)

CLRV 4155 was seen on 506 today
CLRV 4178 Seen on 511 as well 4069, 4187, 4040, 4104, 4085, 4021
CLRV 4081, 4100, 4024, 4067 seen on 501

Last edited:
Just here to vent:
Thought about taking the Mt. Pleasant bus south to St. Clair during subway closure, but no........
Headway is 20 or at best 15mins yet they someone still manage to end up in a pair. I'd have to wait for this pair to complete its northbound route before turning southbound.
20191201 route 74.png

Just here to vent:
Thought about taking the Mt. Pleasant bus south to St. Clair during subway closure, but no........
Headway is 20 or at best 15mins yet they someone still manage to end up in a pair. I'd have to wait for this pair to complete its northbound route before turning southbound.
View attachment 217947

Two diesel buses providing the service on 74 Mt. Pleasant, when 4 streetcars used to provide service. Shows that ridership does not like buses.

I honestly wonder why a merger of the 103 and 74 isn't included in any of the Crosstown plans that I have seen. They seem to be merging the 56 and 51 as well as the 5 and 61, so why not the two Mt.Pleasant buses?

Just here to vent:
View attachment 217947
Next time you see this kind of stuff, send it to Ben Spurr of the Toronto Star. He'll be able to highlight how horrific the TTC has been with managing the resources they've been given.

4010 is at Halton.
Typo, as it was supposed to be 4040 and have fix it. In a rush and fail to check the posting.

All cars were seen, photograph and a video of most of them by me today.

Next time you see this kind of stuff, send it to Ben Spurr of the Toronto Star. He'll be able to highlight how horrific the TTC has been with managing the resources they've been given.
Or just read the route analyses (based on TTC data) that Steve Munro publishes where you will see that this kind of thing is VERY common and that TTC "management' seems not to care.

Any idea what the f**k is going on this morning?

It's like a train is driving through the tunnels setting things on fire.

Get caught by this one in the morning. Turned around and took the GO instead of trying my luck with the shuttle buses.

Is it even safe to use wood right by the third rail?

AoD

Get caught by this one in the morning. Turned around and took the GO instead of trying my luck with the shuttle buses.

Is it even safe to use wood right by the third rail?

AoD

This has happened previously. It happened once at St George and caused a 2 alarm fire. Wood is the least conductive material they can use.

Back