Brampton UPtowns at Heart Lake | ?m | 4s | VANDYK

Pass there today, not sure look like some work was done with garage floor concrete piles? Seems so., looks like more are being showing complete like wood crating being removed and concrete walls up for rooms or something like that..will pass during the to see..

Attachments

• IMG_6920.jpeg
    IMG_6920.jpeg
    297.7 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_6919.jpeg
    IMG_6919.jpeg
    322.7 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_6918.jpeg
    IMG_6918.jpeg
    320.3 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_6917.jpeg
    IMG_6917.jpeg
    376.6 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_6916.jpeg
    IMG_6916.jpeg
    272.2 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_6915.jpeg
    IMG_6915.jpeg
    335.7 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_6914.jpeg
    IMG_6914.jpeg
    309.5 KB · Views: 23
Pass there today, not sure look like some work was done with garage floor concrete piles? Seems so., looks like more are being showing complete like wood crating being removed and concrete walls up for rooms or something like that..will pass during the to see..
@Deanfeb Good to know! Any sighting on the buildings at the back?

Last edited:
When I see projects that started construction in 2021 and have made so much progress, I feel bad for this project tbh.
Very disappointing indeed. The project should have been finished by now. There was a same style homes being built around my house, they were for $100k more due to the location so I bought this instead. Those homes closed 2 years ago, they have underground parking too. There is now a another condo being built, it's the high rise ones with lots of units. It seems like they built it over night. Those condo sold out within 2 weeks and now it seems the project will be finished by January. In total it took them 2 years or so to complete the whole units. These ones are way smaller & based on the currently pictures, nothing has changed. They haven't made big process in years now. It's ridiculous. Looks like we won't be closing for another 3 to 4 years. Maybe the electric appointments that some people got was just a distraction from the delay.

Very disappointing indeed. The project should have been finished by now. There was a same style homes being built around my house, they were for $100k more due to the location so I bought this instead. Those homes closed 2 years ago, they have underground parking too. There is now a another condo being built, it's the high rise ones with lots of units. It seems like they built it over night. Those condo sold out within 2 weeks and now it seems the project will be finished by January. In total it took them 2 years or so to complete the whole units. These ones are way smaller & based on the currently pictures, nothing has changed. They haven't made big process in years now. It's ridiculous. Looks like we won't be closing for another 3 to 4 years. Maybe the electric appointments that some people got was just a distraction from the delay.
I pass there today.. People working inside garage and at back building plus looks like preparing the front side of road changes too.. So things happening

I pass there today.. People working inside garage and at back building plus looks like preparing the front side of road changes too.. So things happening
Yeah honestly looking at past threads for Backyard Condos this seems to be their general pace for all projects. It is what it is at this point, I don't think anyone should be stressing about project cancellation but Vandyk just takes their sweet time.

Anyone thinking of putting their unit up for assignment? Or waiting it out
Contract states the builder must have sold out of the model and construction should have gotten to roofing stage. The assignment is still subject to builders approval.

Although with all the delay since 2017, the builder might consider allowing assignment under the right circumstances.

Anyone thinking of putting their unit up for assignment? Or waiting it out
There was one listed in the past but than it got cancelled, not sure if the builder didn't allow it or if the seller changed their mind. I thought of selling it but now I decided to think of it as a long term investment. I'm hoping by the next 3 to 4 years once it's complete the market will go a lot more higher so I can make more profit. It's not costing me any $ right now to keep it so might as well.

As far as market goes, it's will always keep going up as population is increasing, the bank rate doesn't affect market to much, as long as they are tenents who are willing to pay your mortgage, people will keep buying real estate.

Back