Brampton UPtowns at Heart Lake | ?m | 4s | VANDYK

Tried to get some info on decor, received this:

To answer your question, we will be reaching out to you when we are instructed to do so as per the construction progress.
We thank-you for your patience and look forward to working with you on your next electrical & design appointments.
One of our Design consultants will book the appointment with you and reach out once we are ready to begin.
We will also send you your upgrade options ahead of time for your appointment for you to review.

Tried to get some info on decor, received this:

To answer your question, we will be reaching out to you when we are instructed to do so as per the construction progress.
We thank-you for your patience and look forward to working with you on your next electrical & design appointments.
One of our Design consultants will book the appointment with you and reach out once we are ready to begin.
We will also send you your upgrade options ahead of time for your appointment for you to review.
Lol. During my electrical upgrade, they said Decor will be scheduled for fall/winter 2022 🤣 it's now 2023 spring....*crickets*

Lol. During my electrical upgrade, they said Decor will be scheduled for fall/winter 2022 🤣 it's now 2023 spring....*crickets*
What.. you're lucky, I didn't even have a chance to speak of any electrical or anything as yet lol

Lucky you to have already had an appointment, 2017 purchaser….still waiting. If you are looking for pricing for upgrades it was posted by somebody a while back….very expensive

Lucky you to have already had an appointment, 2017 purchaser….still waiting. If you are looking for pricing for upgrades it was posted by somebody a while back….very expensive
I'm a 2017 buyer also... why are 2017 buyers getting called in later than more recent buyers. Makes no sense...... Vandyk is so stupid lol

Pass there today about 4 pm, no one one there all closed up.. must something there are waiting for, hard to take pictures they have a mesh behind the fence.. I will check again later this week..

Not in a hurry to complete this nightmare costing them too much money. Moved on to bigger projects
I don't get this, would it not be better to get it done and collect their money? Instead of dragging it on and losing more money?

I don't get the logic.

I did noticed yesterday, nearly all the ground concrete areas like elevator rooms,, other enclosed concrete walls etc completed..so must be something they waiting for? and nothing is happening on the other site next door so nothing started there either... I sent them an email today asking why there is no one working onsite for over 2 weeks and the progress? lets see what they say.. lol

I did noticed yesterday, nearly all the ground concrete areas like elevator rooms,, other enclosed concrete walls etc completed..so must be something they waiting for? and nothing is happening on the other site next door so nothing started there either... I sent them an email today asking why there is no one working onsite for over 2 weeks and the progress? lets see what they say.. lol
Who do you usually e-mail? I've only ever gotten generic responses from Sheldon/Joanna. Anyone have any luck with another email?

Who do you usually e-mail? I've only ever gotten generic responses from Sheldon/Joanna. Anyone have any luck with another email?
They always provide generic responses. they do whatever they want to do on their own pace. Sadly our emails don't do any good :( Let's hope, they would commence the work again without any other unavoidable delay.

Back