Brampton UPtowns at Heart Lake | ?m | 4s | VANDYK

Was in Brampton, drove by last week, no sign of workers on site. Nothing different from the pictures @Oceans13 shared few weeks back. No progress to report

Was in Brampton, drove by last week, no sign of workers on site. Nothing different from the pictures @Oceans13 shared few weeks back. No progress to report
They are too slow. Just utilizing the time to find excuses to delay the project. so no workers on weekdays?

Why are they further delaying, what is the value in not closing and getting money from buyers sooner? I don't understand the sense in that.
I go by a few times a week….hardly any workers. All other homes/condos being built work weekends. Condos on Bovaird by Rona weekend workers, new homes on Mayfield…weekend workers. Not our condos

Hm quite alarming
I feel the same. It seems like the builders are abandoning this project. I always see max 3 people working and 2 just standing and looking around. I had the same type of homes near my house, they are almost complete and ready to close.

I feel the same. It seems like the builders are abandoning this project. I always see max 3 people working and 2 just standing and looking around. I had the same type of homes near my house, they are almost complete and ready to close.
I pass by yesterday and no one there , just difference I saw the truck ramp of dirt going down to parking is removed now from the last photo.,

Last edited:
That's quite alarming, hope they don't cancel the project after 5+ years of us waiting for it.
No, wont cancel or the other nearby projects will be screwed!! Maybe are waiting for time for the foundation and the concrete pilling to settle.. I will ask if I see anyone there during the weeks ahead.,

Back