Toronto The Tower at King West | ?m | 26s | Plaza | BDP Quadrangle

Ugh I'd hate to live in those 4 central units with activity going on on 3 sides and the outdoors on the 4'th side.

but how is that any different than any other typical condo where you have neighbours on 2 sides, common hallway and exterior windows on the remaining 2 sides :confused:

Also is it just me but I see a potential break in location in the upper 2 central units. The panty backs up against the stair well. I wonder if a criminal would have the guts to try to break through that wall in order to gain access to the unit.

I don't suppose "breaking in" from the stair well to the pantry will be much of a problem, I expect that those would be poured concrete walls

just a thought ~ :)

Thanks for that! I got a good laugh reading your comment. Thats probably the funniest thing anyone has said on here. :D

^^^

Also is it just me but I see a potential break in location in the upper 2 central units. The panty backs up against the stair well. I wonder if a criminal would have the guts to try to break through that wall in order to gain access to the unit.

^^^

Ugh I'd hate to live in those 4 central units with activity going on on 3 sides and the outdoors on the 4'th side.

Ohhh, scandalous!

Imagine chipping through concrete for the purpose of pulling a couple pulling a couple of Knorr soup mixes through the hole...

The left over is for sale this saturday...

Just received this...

Thank you for registering for Plazacorp's The Tower Condominiums in Liberty Village.

This Saturday, October 17th, from 12 Noon to 5 pm is your opportunity to come in and purchase one of our available suites at The Tower in Liberty Village.

You'll see 1 bedroom, 1 bedroom plus den and 2 bedroom corner suites priced
from $287,900 to $362,900 as well as a selection of unique 2 storey ground floor
live/work loft suites, suites with oversized terraces, and a few rare Penthouse suites and upper floor suites up to 1,023 sq ft.

Just received this...

Thank you for registering for Plazacorp's The Tower Condominiums in Liberty Village.

This Saturday, October 17th, from 12 Noon to 5 pm is your opportunity to come in and purchase one of our available suites at The Tower in Liberty Village.

You'll see 1 bedroom, 1 bedroom plus den and 2 bedroom corner suites priced
from $287,900 to $362,900 as well as a selection of unique 2 storey ground floor
live/work loft suites, suites with oversized terraces, and a few rare Penthouse suites and upper floor suites up to 1,023 sq ft.

i thought this building was supposedly sold out in one day to a VIP broker's open house? :confused: :rolleyes:

I thought they were sold out too. Guess they held units back....dont know what Plazacorp is doing nowadays after the big mess with King West Condos (Life)....

Last edited:
I suspect the 'leftover' units are recinded suites ... its nearly impossible that a building is 100% sold out ~

those are some of the worst plans i've seen with long hallways, awkward corners, etc ....
what's a 'studio open to above' on a 2 floor unit ???

the floorplate is too big at 120' x 120' making units long and narrow.

Back