Toronto The Tower at King West | ?m | 26s | Plaza | BDP Quadrangle

It's right beside the Metro on the east side. they have very nice layouts, the lower floors have huge balconies and terraces

Ahhh...okay....this has to be a 'different' project. The orginal KWL building is on east liberty right next to Liberty Village towers....

Still not sure whats going on here, its hard to believe that Plazacorp would launch another project while they havent sold out in their other Liberty Village project...

Renderings

The Tower @ King West
TheTower.jpg

King West Life
kingwest_life2.jpg

source: http://www.alexmoloney.com/kingwestlife

wow this is getting to be so confusing .... King West Life and The Tower @ King West ... I suppose the easiest way to clarify is to call the sales office (647.341.1731), I would call, but the office is closed Thursday + Friday

By my count, I'm getting 26 storeys ... architecturally the design very seems similar to King West Life, can we assume it is by the same architect ?

The Tower at King West (Liberty Village, Plazacorp, 26s, Bodor/Quadrangle?)​

Last edited:
The site for this project on the website is different to the location of phase one, that is why I think this is phase 2. this building has aprox 350 units, while phase 1, I think has more than 1000 units between the 3 towers. The project will be released on Sept 10 and from my understanding there are already 40 units sold

Does the information going out to the agents say where the building is located, that would help a lot! Also when is occupancy?

It's right beside the Metro on the east side. they have very nice layouts, the lower floors have huge balconies and terraces

Thanks for the information carturo15 ... could you by any chance scan + share the Site Plan with us ... just to better visualize the site?

Greatly appreciated. Please and thank you. :D

I was at the sales centre for King West Life Condos yesterday and this is what's up. They are still selling the KWLC's (with all 3 phases to be built at once, but still only selling Phase 1), and this new Tower will be located to the east of Metro and behind the Liberty Village Towers Sales Centre (the cool warehouse). Completely confusing to me why they would start a second project as sales aren't hot for the first project.

Thank to carturo15 + simuls ... this confirms that The Tower @ King West is in fact a different condo project than King West Life

Further, by looking at the newest edition of Condo Guide (Aug 31-Sept 14), the rendering contained therein shows The Tower @ King West with the Metros grocery store on the bottom left in the background ... where as the website's rendering shown previously on this thread cuts it off ~

Therefore it does make sense that The Tower @ King West will be located to the immediate east of Metros

Thank to carturo15 + simuls ... this confirms that The Tower @ King West is in fact a different condo project than King West Life

Further, by looking at the newest edition of Condo Guide (Aug 31-Sept 14), the rendering contained therein shows The Tower @ King West with the Metros grocery store on the bottom left in the background ... where as the website's rendering shown previously on this thread cuts it off ~

Therefore it does make sense that The Tower @ King West will be located to the immediate east of Metros

Thanks for the great investigative work Solaris (and also to all other contributors)....

Strange stuff, we will see how these 2 plazacorp projects pan out!

The Tower

The three phases of King West is 65, 75 and 85 East Liberty.

"The Tower" is 125 Western Battery, Plazacorp bought this property from Can Alfa a couple years ago. According to the land sale, a 26-storey, 368 unit building was planned for the site.

The three phases of King West is 65, 75 and 85 East Liberty.

"The Tower" is 125 Western Battery, Plazacorp bought this property from Can Alfa a couple years ago. According to the land sale, a 26-storey, 368 unit building was planned for the site.

Thanks the address really gives us a good perspective on the site location. I am guessing the slightly lower PSF prices for this new project would be due to the less desirable location? (as opposed to being right on East Liberty)

Thanks the address really gives us a good perspective on the site location. I am guessing the slightly lower PSF prices for this new project would be due to the less desirable location? (as opposed to being right on East Liberty)

Actually, I think the new project has one of the best locations in Liberty Village, it's right beside the Metro. being on the south side of east Liberty you are closer to the hwy.

Actually, I think the new project has one of the best locations in Liberty Village, it's right beside the Metro. being on the south side of east Liberty you are closer to the hwy.

I guess less desirable is not the correct term. It's a matter of preference.....

Do they have a sales centre for the new 'tower'? How are the finishes etc?

Thanks..

I guess less desirable is not the correct term. It's a matter of preference.....

Do they have a sales centre for the new 'tower'? How are the finishes etc?

Thanks..

Same sales centre and similar finishes as the first project.

I think it is a good looking building, I like the lower part of the building, first 5 floors with the red brick

I hate everything Plazacorp builds.
LOL. The Tower. The Tower? I guess they've exhausted all other names.

What purpose do those large concrete beams on the 3rd floor serve other than to make the building ever more hideous?

Back