Update...

Attachments

• tower.jpg
    tower.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 239
125 WESTERN BATTERY RD
Condominium Approval 12 179612 STE 19 CD Ward 19
- Tor & E.York May 24, 2012 --- --- --- ---
Standard draft plan of condo application for new condo building - This is for the addition of three new storey's for 48 new live/work units for a total of 438 units. The additional floor area for the three new storey's will be 2,969sm.- Proposal to construct a new 27 sty condo with 391 live-work units and below grade parking. (New revised residential gfa is 30,502.85 square metres) Note: GFA has been revised. See Site Stats (FC)

Just to clarify, is the Tower 125 Western Battery Rd. This will increase the area by approximately 10+% and 47 more units. I guess they feel they can sell additional footage. Liberty must still be hot.

Liberty Village is starting to look like a Soviet style housing district. The kind they have been demolishing to rounds of cheers since the wall came down.

As much as i like development i must say im a bit concerned of the amount of density that is being built here, and just to think that there are another 1/2 dozen towers planned for the Strachan, East Liberty area, and also 3 more that we know just east on Ordnance street.....Crazy:eek:

UD, that's quite a lens you've got there, you managed to squish Roncessvalles and and Liberty 'Village' into the same viewing plane.

Back