Toronto The Mercer | 111.55m | 33s | Beaverhall | BBB

From their website, prices are averaging $700/sf.

Received prices and floor plans tonight. $700+ per square foot. As you go up the units go up in price. Good location, good builder, good design, but prices in the city are re-adjusting upwards.

The brise-soleil is a little fussy but overall I like the design. I'll be happy if it turns out as well as Lumière.

Received prices and floor plans tonight. $700+ per square foot. As you go up the units go up in price. Good location, good builder, good design, but prices in the city are re-adjusting upwards.

thats crazy price per sq.ft. ... builders are getting a little too greedy I think ... lets see how this is received (or fails)

I agree, the prices are quite high. Sure the location is impressive, but over $700,000 for a 900 square foot 2 bedroom is quite a lot. I'm on the fence concerning the architecture too. One side of me likes it, the other doesn't.
Does Plazacorp have anything to do with this development? The floorplan section of the website looks almost identical to the floorplan section of Plazacorp's The Tower in Liberty Village website. Could just be a web design thing though.

Rendering

Now that 8 Mercer's website is up and running with all the building information, including floorplans and renderings ~

source: http://www.8mercer.com/

1267468259_duskrender8mercer.jpg

Scaled Model

Southwest / Southeast / Northeast Elevations
Click to Enlarge

Rooftop Terrace

Interesting how much I liked the render... but the model... not at all. Definitely blah.

I clearly got suckered in by the glistening/shiny/shimmering effect.

Back