Toronto The King East | ?m | 15s | Lamb Dev Corp | Core Architects

Thanks for the pics I took mine on Thursday but there wasn't much movement other than west wall is now completely black color.

The glass installation on the north side of the retail units is near complete. Looks pretty sharp, I must say.

So the liquor licesne is for the spa "Prologue Lifestyle". Never knew spas served liquor. Go figure.
There's also a furniture store moving next door called Bijan Interiors.
Hopefully the larger space is a restaurant, cafe or small grocer (NOT RABBA's).

Who in their right mind would open a Rabba near the new No Frills? The one at Sherbourne has to be hurting what with No Frills and Sobeys so close.

I'd suggest liquor service at salons and barbers as well. Licensed dental offices would go a long way to making the waiting room more tolerable.

Who in their right mind would open a Rabba near the new No Frills? The one at Sherbourne has to be hurting what with No Frills and Sobeys so close.

I've Seen Rabba's a block away from grocery stores. Case in point, the new Rabba's at Verve, which is a block away from the No Frills on Sherbourne and 2 blocks away from the Food Basics on Sherbourne.

I've spoken to some people who have seen inside of the building and while suites are coming along, hallways are still too raw for anyone to move in.

I've spoken to some people who have seen inside of the building and while suites are coming along, hallways are still too raw for anyone to move in.
This is quite common - when I moved into DNA 1, for example, the corridors were very unfinished and the elevators were still covered in plywood.

The King East, as taken on my weekly shopping trip to Staples (before it becomes the 22 storey Staples Lofts ;))

IMG_4084.jpg

This is an 'A' project for me. Nice to see that it's getting retail tenants fairly quickly.

Back