Toronto Telus House - 25 York Street | 136.24m | 30s | Menkes | Sweeny &Co

exstasie,

I am more concerned about the potential loss of a member that has contibuted an inordinate amount of work here. Clearly one has to be leary of the potential for misconstructing sarcasm to actual criticism.

AoD

My intention was not to lose any members. It was merely a joke because of how cold it was outside. If someone were to quit visiting this board because of a comment, then they have other issues that they need to deal with.

Sorry if my comment offended anyone. I'm use to forums that pertain to a younger audience and is usually a free for all where anything goes.

I will try keep my sarcasm to a minimum...

But you have to agree, photos were posted after my comments which did help the thread. I think I deserve some kind of special star for that...don't you agree? It doesn't have to be gold though...whatever you have will work.
Thanks.

I'm pretty sure CSW2424 was not being serious when he said he was never taking photos for this forum again. You'd have to ask him, or he'd have to post here saying he wasn't to confirm that though.

exstasie,

Oh I didn't think it was intentional - just be aware of the fact that it can be easy to misinterpret written comments.

Other forumers will let you know if you have been doing something right - you don't need to be pat on the back by us mods.

Anyways, back to Telus.

AoD

Not that it matters, but I just "drew" the most amazing Telus thingie for my ultimate future render (nw pov).

OFF TOPIC: my new puppy "Winnie" arrived at my home in The BeachES in late August, sniffed around the house and then went outside to poo. And she never pooed inside the house... ever.

What a great puppy she is to figure out there was no net gain in soiling her new home.

If only we could paper-train or otherwise influence the UT puppies to be as good as Winnie.

No, no no... sorry... there's a ssp in joke at work that I thought you were "enjoying"... realized my mistake and edited my reply (perhaps still too obscure...I'll explain another time).

Ah... are you referring to a run-in with a certain good looking editor? You have my total sympathy and agreement.

But that aside, even beforehand I've never seen any diagrams from you.

Entrance to Union Station.

JAN30-09038-1.jpg

JAN30-09041.jpg

This picture (taken by MrR on Jan 21) indicates that Telus is on the 27th floor so there's three to go it seems. Perhaps even two now that it's 10 days later.

attachment.php

Also, have we seen this render before?

pic_02.jpg

Last edited:
Telus is topped out, it has been for awhile. They've already started pulling the forms out. And I don't know if that render is new, but I know I haven't seen it before.

Back