Toronto Telus House - 25 York Street | 136.24m | 30s | Menkes | Sweeny &Co

Cladding...

dsc0228az1.jpg

dsc0229xh4.jpg

It looks BRILLIANT! :) I am very pleased with it, myself.

I was dying to see it myself :D haha. But it really is FRIGID outside again today.

Here is the new Union Station entrance. I would've held my camera up over the fencing to give a better idea but a construction worker was eyeing me suspiciously and I chickened out:

dsc0227mz4.jpg

Excellent Photos! The only non-slacker on this board :D lol

I was just too lazy to go...

I was dying to see it myself :D haha. But it really is FRIGID outside again today.

Here is the new Union Station entrance. I would've held my camera up over the fencing to give a better idea but a construction worker was eyeing me suspiciously and I chickened out:

Probably because one of his co-workers fell to his death. I wonder if it was suicide or not. They still have not said.

Times like this I wish I didn't live in Ottawa. No wait, I always wish I didn't live in Ottawa.

hahahahahaha.

oh man, one of my best friends studies there. he always says the same thing. when you can, MOVE (or comeback?)!

you'll always be welcome.

Wow, I really love that cladding, the matte black looks great. Telus, along with RBC are really shaping up to be the surprise knock-outs of this recent round of construction. I really wasn't expecting them to turn out so nicely. Proof that it's all in the details.

Yeah, the attention to detail on Telus is something almost NEVER seen... I can't even begin to say how impressed I am with it.

I really hope they do indeed build a spire on it!!!

Judging by the modernist architecture, and the renderings, I'd say that a spire would be a surprising and odd development.

Well the renderings did originally include a somewhat tall spire, but they apparently dropped it in the second wave of renderings that were released.

Back