Toronto St Regis Toronto Hotel and Residences | 281.93m | 58s | JFC Capital | Zeidler

LEGENDARY pics ^. views like that just amaze me. Four seasons dominates, but even cooler is how the skyline appears to stretch all the way to Yonge/Egg.

I can't imagine how huge that 60 storey tower at Yonge/Egg is gonna look.

Why is it taking so long to complete the work on the onion dome and spire?

In the last few weeks it seems like work has been at a standstill?

Looking at the picture below taken by Nicetommy LAST NOVEMBER !! not much progress has been made in 6 months!

This pace of work can't be considered normal.

Nov 21: Working on the spire

6377854659_07fae9b768_o.jpg

Why is it taking so long to complete the work on the onion dome and spire?

In the last few weeks it seems like work has been at a standstill?

Looking at the picture below taken by Nicetommy LAST NOVEMBER !! not much progress has been made in 6 months!

This pace of work can't be considered normal.

Erectile dysfunction.

How is trump not done yet. That top should have been done long ago should it not? Why the loooong delay with the last few panels on roof? And the lighting feature. Are they having problems to?

The time taken to complete the work at the top is due to winter and high winds. Anyone who doesn't understand this, doesn't understand high-rise construction in downtown Toronto.

Well then guess we're all idiots then right how dare us ask such stupid questions though winter ended before the season did. It's bee warm and not so rainy. Wind though yes I agree.

It's not even really the cold that matters. It's the wind. November through April is typically a very windy time of the year. For a tower the height of Trump, and for the guys working on the exterior of it, you're probably pushing 33% weather days in a month.

Forgive me if I missed it, but is the crow's nest staying? And will the spire be that color? I was looking at the renders as well as the model and I don't see a crow's nest...Thanks.
donaldtrumpintorontolar.jpg

The time taken to complete the work at the top is due to winter and high winds. Anyone who doesn't understand this, doesn't understand high-rise construction in downtown Toronto.

How do you explain the enormous progress on the Shangri La site over the same period?

Totally different work? Shangri-la was installing off floor slabs while Trump required access off of suspended platforms

Forgive me if I missed it, but is the crow's nest staying? And will the spire be that color? I was looking at the renders as well as the model and I don't see a crow's nest...Thanks.
donaldtrumpintorontolar.jpg

And where is the giant clown they promised us in the render?

Back