Toronto St Regis Toronto Hotel and Residences | 281.93m | 58s | JFC Capital | Zeidler

Yea, the LED strip looked really dim. Needed a longer exposure to make it show.
A dull purple shade is usually a sign of either poor quality offshore products, or (more likely) of a full color RGB system that is mixed to White but dimmed to a low level, just to show that all 3 channels in each fixture are working. Once everything is proven to work, they'll program and test at full power.

Wow. I've seen many interior finishes over the years, but based on the video steveve posted Trump Toronto is on a whole other level. I can't believe those are move in finishes! If you do the research on mls.ca and compare similarly priced condo finishes to Trump it's not even close. The spa is also next level, it's definitely the best looking spa I've seen in Toronto. Job well done.

Last edited:
A dull purple shade is usually a sign of either poor quality offshore products, or (more likely) of a full color RGB system that is mixed to White but dimmed to a low level, just to show that all 3 channels in each fixture are working. Once everything is proven to work, they'll program and test at full power.

Trying to recall this here, and I'm nearly certain that the lightning units have full colour availability.

Until someone with a real camera captures this, this pic will give you a sense of the size of the lettering...

attachment.php

Attachments

• "TR".jpg
    "TR".jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 188
Last edited:
ugh, the name--the moment we've all been dreading.
so embarrassing having a tower named after a washed-up reality tv personality
maybe he'll go bankrupt again and we can name it after someone more important,

d6ddcec4.jpg

Yeah our city sucks now because we have a trump building!!! Really really sucks. I will never set foot there again.

Back