Toronto St Regis Toronto Hotel and Residences | 281.93m | 58s | JFC Capital | Zeidler

Re: TRUMP announcement

I got an offer for $29 for VIP tickets because I subscribe to Virgin Mobile and the Richard was speaking.

I laughed at some friends who bought tickets for $100+.

They said the whole thing sucked and each speaker only wanted to sell you more get rich products.

Louroz

Sorry but it is so frustrating not having a firm start date. Financing has been secured great, but you told us that months ago. Nothing new. Quit beating around the bush.

Give us the answers we want. TrumpToronto where are you?

Re: It doesn't say anything

will1538, drop 5 mil on a place in the tower and I'm sure they'll tell you everything you need to know.

see blue hoarding at yonge & dundas for a real exercise in patience.

To find the start date for Trump would involve embarking on a philosophical journey trying to find the meaning of life. After consulting the ancient texts of Buddhism, Hinduism, and Confusianism you would find tucked away in an ancient monastery a faded text which would contain the words, "construction to start later in this year of.." but the year would be torn away, lost in the mists (and myths) of time.

Or, to quote a much more current take on recurrent philosophy, "All of this has happened before, and all of it will happen again..."

Originally it was stated to begin construction in July, but the lack of reference to a specific date now suggests to me that date is no longer happening (If it ever was).

We probably have to wait for the announcement about renting a crane. ;)

I thought the crane announcement had already happened??! where was I? so does that mean the leaked announcement about the upcoming announcement about the pre-contruction prices ending very soon, instead of just soon, has already happened? this thing must be really cooking now.

No, but I saw a rendering of what the crane picture would look like if it got financing.

That isn't even a new crane rendering. It's the old one - with a photoshopped 2007 background without the Stump.

We might have to wait for the return of the Donald to tell us whether the retouched photo of the old crane is secured with financing.

Back