Toronto Parade at Concord CityPlace | 127.4m | 44s | Concord Adex | P + S / IBI

IMG_7692.JPG

IMG_7693.JPG

Does anyone have any actual info on how much the condo units in the bridge will cost and whether they've been sold or not?

What's strange is you'd actually be in fairly close proximity to your neigbours in either tower.

They'd be able to see in to your unit and vice versa.

Last edited:
Does anyone have any actual info on how much the condo units in the bridge will cost and whether they've been sold or not?

What's strange is you'd actually be in fairly close proximity to your neigbours in either tower.

They'd be able to see in to your unit and vice versa.

They are going for $7 mil. each. The bridge itself will be occupied by the living spaces and kitchens. The bedrooms are in the tower portion of each unit. What I would be more concerned about is living above the party room. I hope they went nuts on sound proofing, though for $7 mil. I am sure they have taken care of that.

They are going for $7 mil. each. The bridge itself will be occupied by the living spaces and kitchens. The bedrooms are in the tower portion of each unit. What I would be more concerned about is living above the party room.

I think it's a waste to make the lower half a party room. Nobody really uses the party room and it seems it would have been a better ROI selling 2 more units at $7 million each. That would be a $28 million bridge. Not bad.

My friend lives in that building. Maybe I can have him throw a party for Urban Toronto and we can all check it out when it's done.

those fishing lure sculpture things are really ugly. they could have been cooler in silver metallic or mirror like finnish. just my oppinion though. the rest of this is very nice so far.

Whats wrong with this building? I think it looks great for a community STILL growing and improving.

Last edited:
great pictures. yes this thing looks great. was not all to sure on the black on ither end of the bridge but its stating work out a bit. still though this would have looked better in my oppinion if they had just continued the stripes tje hole way accross.

great pictures. yes this thing looks great. was not all to sure on the black on ither end of the bridge but its stating work out a bit. still though this would have looked better in my oppinion if they had just continued the stripes tje hole way accross.
I agree. The bridge does need some improvement. I'm gonna go check it out on the weekend. I liked the bridge until the screening and the brown floors. very true though, they should have continued the stripes,

Back