Toronto Paintbox | ?m | 26s | Daniels | Diamond Schmitt

Yes, two different parks. The top one is Regent Park (now under construction) on Dundas Street as part of Phase 2, and the bottom one is planned for Phase 3 (not approved yet) on Shuter Street.

Thanks... I'm aware that these are two different parks. I was referring to this rendering of the first park:

strategies_RegentParkMasterPlan1.jpg

http://www.pmalarch.ca/projects/strategies/regent-park-revitalization-parks-master-plan/

Attachments

• strategies_RegentParkMasterPlan1.jpg
    strategies_RegentParkMasterPlan1.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 1,074
Photo taken 20 July 2013

9332444884_3b5c2a2756_b.jpg

9332445384_f971996445_b.jpg

Another small sign that this redevelopment is beginning to foster a public life for the wider city.

9332444594_20ea1943e9_b.jpg

Not sure if these photos belong in this thread or not, so mods please move them if necessary, from August 14th, 2013:

At the southwest corner of Sackville and St David's Walk:
i48VGfA.jpg

The park to the west of the Aquatic Centre:
v3TE0nU.jpg

A5bO6Fm.jpg

At the southwest corner of Sackville and St David's Walk

And from above

RI3jHvB.jpg

The Sackville St entrance for the TCHC Building is taking shape - looks like the columns will be getting the red cladding treatment as well

aEV8Dw5.jpg

ddY1Jrh.jpg

They were erecting a crane on the site of the newest affordable housing block this morning

3WttTU7.jpg

Residents are moving in to 230 Sackville today. And here's a view you don't see

Holy Spandrel!!!

hul9i8X.jpg

That combination of spandrel and windows looks sleek and elegant. 300 Front's use of spandrel by contrast looks ugly. It comes down to subtleties like the colour of the spandrel and the size and positioning of the windows.

Same architect for both 300 Front and 230 Sackville!

Back