Toronto One Bloor East | 257.24m | 76s | Great Gulf | Hariri Pontarini

^Did you know all cuts of meat come in boxes at a butcher shop? Just like all cuts of condo kids prefer square walls to hang their 75" TV's from.

17 January 2014:
ngr0.jpg

vpxi.jpg

z1zq.jpg

why the thickness of all the floors is different?

The first two floors are the only omes that are different. For the other floors it's an illusion in the picture due to the floor plates not all protruding out the same way, so when you take a picture before the glass it looks like they're different heights. Once the glass is installed it should be clear that they're the same heights.

I'm so pumped about seeing this rise it's ridiculous. When I was home over winter holidays I took a view good strolls through the Yonge/Bloor/Charles st. area. It's really developing in there; feels very urban, very big.

I remember walking by the site in July as it had just reached grade. This project is progressing very slowly, but I expect that, like 56 Leonard in Manhattan, it will pick up speed once the podium is finished.

I remember walking by the site in July as it had just reached grade. This project is progressing very slowly, but I expect that, like 56 Leonard in Manhattan, it will pick up speed once the podium is finished.

I guess most of the buildings take a lot of time to complete the podium and after the podium is done, they speed up.

Nice pic; thanks for the update! I haven't checked in on this thread for awhile. It already has a dominating presence. It's going to be awesome.

Back