Toronto Murano | ?m | 45s | Lanterra | a—A

will the tree patterns in the windows grow leaves in the warmer weather? If not it might seem like we are staring at the reflection of yet another dead tree in the downtown core... lol.

I could see an artist projecting a year in the life of a tree along the glass panels for a Nuit Blanche show some year...

©42

just received a letter from the developer delaying my occupancy to November :eek: for the south tower :mad: ... however, the letter did indicate the North Tower will begin to have occupants late January!

That sounds so odd to me. By the progress I would have guessed the building would be complete by July. I bought at CASA where they are now advertising move in by fall 09'. Similar size building but probably about 2-3 months behind Murano south. Makes me wonder. What was your original date?

Even more odd now that I think about it. Won't Murano South be at the same stage as the North tower in 3 months. Why would the occupancy then be 11 months later? hmmmm

And January sounds VERY soon, that's in one month :eek:

From afar:
murano.jpg

Naw, the most banal thing there is the office building at the SW cor Uni + Dundas: nothing more than a c1990 short setback box of horizontally layered glass and concrete--University Avenue at its nadir...

Even more odd now that I think about it. Won't Murano South be at the same stage as the North tower in 3 months. Why would the occupancy then be 11 months later? hmmmm

And January sounds VERY soon, that's in one month :eek:

The south tower is 7 floors taller than the North tower ... The North tower has all of it's windows on, topped out and the crane is removed. They have 7 additional floors of interior units to finish, which is probably about 50-70 units. They are probably putting their resources into finishing off the North tower before the move the interior trades over to the South tower.

Dec 29 Update

West side of north tower

North and west side of north tower

North side of north tower (great looking balconies)

Back