Toronto Luna at Concord CityPlace | 125.88m | 38s | Concord Adex | Core Architects

The newest Cityplace buildings are very different from the first ones. A weird gray texture with red bricks that aren't staggered.

P.S. I don't understand the point of digital zoom. Save the quality reduction for Photoshop rather than fooling people they zoomed in and captured the image. It would be funny if they had digital zoom on telescopes... people would start thinking there are square stars out there.

some pictures from dec 23rd

4 cranes! :D .. the latest one (NW) is for Luna Vista and the rest are for phase 1,2 (podium) and phase 3 (the tower on the podium)..
IMG_9906.JPG

Doesn't look like they've done much yet..
IMG_9897.JPG

IMG_9898.JPG

and again the sky looked nice here ;)
IMG_9902.JPG

nice job getting out there and grabbing some pics while it was nice and warm --- the friggin weather is like a yo-yo these days!

By the looks of it, it looks like they are building all Luna buildings at the sametime. All phases of Luna have been "sold out" for a while. However I am sure they are some dog suites left and some very expensive suites. Luna was on sale around two years ago (in March 2008, it will be two years). Completion is slated for November 2008 (Villas). But there will be a 6 months delay as there was on Neo/Montage.

I've been told by the developer that completion of the entire Luna phase will not be until Fall 2009...so almost a year's delay. That's developers for you.

I've been told by the developer that completion of the entire Luna phase will not be until Fall 2009...so almost a year's delay. That's developers for you.

I wonder if there was a miscommunication somewhere. Given how far along they are now, November 2008 was never going to happen -- that's 8 months to go from where they are now (holes in the ground) to completion. Two and a half years from start of sales to completion is REALLY fast, perhaps impossible.

I can believe November 2009 for a completion date, though -- that would be about three and a half years in total, which sounds much more reasonable to me.

According to physicists, that time doesn't change.

Consciousness tuned to developer schedules does.

100% true and confirmed this week when the official letter arrived from Concord Adex. Sept. 2009 it is.

Has anyone heard when the 60 story (can't remember the name) tower is going for Sales (or something). This is the tower that is supposed to be built on Spadia right where the presentation centre is.

You are referring to the Signature tower, and it hasn't been announced yet. We haven't seen any concrete renderings, and afaik even the name is speculation.

Back