Toronto Living Shangri-La Toronto | 214.57m | 66s | Westbank | James Cheng

Second crane going up as I write this. It's a white and red one with an adjustable arm and is going up on the north/west side. The road is blocked off but they are still receiving cement trucks at a rate of about 2 every 5 mins - incredible bustle at this site today!

Boutique doesn't seem to be affected either.

Second crane going up as I write this. It's a white and red one with an adjustable arm and is going up on the north/west side. The road is blocked off but they are still receiving cement trucks at a rate of about 2 every 5 mins - incredible bustle at this site today!

I can confirm this as well, as my office window overlooks. It is exciting.

I can confirm this as well, as my office window overlooks. It is exciting.

You guys need to invest in cameras.

3717706327_2da02c1604_o.jpg

3717706697_9da832d4af_o.jpg

3717706069_02251d2ed3_o.jpg

3718520716_7c1859713a_o.jpg

3718520966_a461d72631_o.jpg

3718521268_244ffa924d_o.jpg

I got to witness one of the diggers being gingerly lifted out of the pit like a toy this afternoon!

You need to ease-up or, at the very least, check your filter. Both ProjectEnd and I are frequent photo contributors, not valueless and annoying one-line wonders.

Also, thanks for the wicked pictures Gregarious.

Last edited:
You need to ease-up or, at the very least, check your filter. Both ProjectEnd and I are frequent photo contributors, not valueless and annoying one-line wonders.

Also, thanks for the wicked pictures Gregarious.

I was kidding around. Take a chill pill. I guess I've never noticed your frequent photo contributions before.

Back