Toronto Living Shangri-La Toronto | 214.57m | 66s | Westbank | James Cheng

Well, it also comes as double the price. I'm sure if there were more $1000 psf buildings around, they could be iconic too.

There is.. Ritz, Trump, Four Seasons, Museum House and 1bloorE if it gets built... not sure if I'd call any of them "Iconic". But we'll see.

The first crane was to assist in excavation in lowering/removing equipment. The construction crane will need to go at or near the middle of the building where the elevator shaft will go.

Business as usual.

Thanks for the info. Guess I was worried for nothing.

There is.. Ritz, Trump, Four Seasons, Museum House and 1bloorE if it gets built... not sure if I'd call any of them "Iconic". But we'll see.

Of the list, i would probably only consider 1BE to be closest to being "iconic" because of it's location and being 81-story building

The first crane was to assist in excavation in lowering/removing equipment. The construction crane will need to go at or near the middle of the building where the elevator shaft will go.

Business as usual.

They didn't take down the full crane, they just replaced the boom/cab for some reason? It's all back together now.

I wanted to see what the group reaction would be by showing that picture first before the rest as it was to good to do.

They were installing a new section since the orginal one fail and could not be fix on site.

They were getting ready to hosit the mast as I was leaving.

Looks like a few more weeks before that pile of dirt is gone. Trucks were coming and going while I was there.

A few more peek holes in the hording.

IMG_june-27-09-0073.JPG

IMG_june-27-09-0075.JPG

IMG_june-27-09-0076.JPG

IMG_june-27-09-0078.JPG

IMG_june-27-09-0080.JPG

I wanted to see what the group reaction would be by showing that picture first before the rest as it was to good to do.

It just led to some unnecessary posts, that's all.

Back