Toronto L-Tower | 204.82m | 58s | Cityzen | Daniel Libeskind

... for today:

8443213282_f06705c0b5_h.jpg

really beautiful pic! L tower just really takes this pic to another level. Trump also looks really sharp from here (which, a lot of people discredit due to the lower portion on the east side... but it's not visible from here :p). Also nice that the CN tower is visible, which, it's usually blocked out mostly from the east.

Add Bay Adelaide North and 88 Scott and...

*but man does Adelaide look short lived (density wise) looking westwards lol. amazing what perspective can do

Hello! I was asking about first occupancies at L Tower but noticed that my post was deleted (Basically when do we anticipate to have the first occupancies - they were scheduled to be around August 2013 but looks like it will be delayed). Can we not ask about these things on this thread? Thanks!

If I lived in an apartment overlooking Redpath I would be glued to my windows to watch them unload the sugar tankers. I would put a sugar refinery in a different class of industrial facility from most of the commercial properties on the waterfront.

I'm not sorry I missed that snow.

Let's go back to Wednesday around lunch time.

Pano_3_tmap.jpg

Who knew I would be tonemapping panoramas...

Last edited:
Lady Gaga Concert

Lightbeams over Air Canada Centre behind L Tower ...

[video=vimeo;59294488]http://vimeo.com/59294488[/video]

Link to video

Last edited:
Great shots, it's really taking shape nicely, admittedly, much nicer then I thought it would, such an inspirational addition to our constantly evolving skyline, thanks for the pics!

Great shot looking north up Yonge Street. This is probably the best view as you can see all the other buildings rising up the Yonge corridor: Aura, One Bloor, FIVE, etc.

Back