Toronto Hotel X (was Hotel in the Garden) | ?m | 27s | Exhibition Place | NORR

Better have a stuffed animal in each suite. A bigger one depending upon the size of the suite.

tory-cne.jpg

On checkout, throw a dart to get your bill. You could get it for free...

I'm guessing this is the lot they are talking about.

k7lXeR4.jpg

I was at a meeting last year regarding the elimination of front yard parking in the South Parkdale area during the CNE
A that time Gordon Perks mentioned that the city was working on a plan to build a parking structure in Exhibition Place with funds given back to the city from on going development,
MLSE (Raptors practice facility-BMO Field) + Hotel X, he also mentioned that a large parking facility was coming to Liberty Vilage

That's very Provençal of you AP.

(I think there's a pun there.)

These posts all remind me of something, not quite sure what, like there's an asterisk of some sort appended to each one.

Well, however dogmatic we may be that higher standards should have been applied to this gross obelisk of a building, in this case the die is cast and we are stuck with what we've got. It's vital, however, that this building just become a statistic of a poor judgement, and that the Board doesn't plunge headlong into another fully-automatic approval of some godawful aboveground parking garage on the site too. Exhibition Place is becoming such a cacophony of dissonant architecture that I feel there's no happy banquet on its way to celebrate the end of this story.

XLII

Back