Toronto Four Seasons Hotel and Private Residences Toronto | 203.9m | 52s | Lifetime | a—A

by me

sany0295.jpg

Oh my God the cladding on the shorter tower looks so much better :) I love it already with that venting etc.

Four Seasons and the Bay Adelaide Centre are by far my favorite glass box towers in the city! really sharp looking cladding.
How many floors to go on tower 2?

Is the ceramic frit pattern on the glass of the podium`s North wall supposed to be random, or is that one panel a booboo?

5232553318_96694974ae_b.jpg

What an impact this building has. All of these neo-modern glass towers with their bridges has me thinking Toronto's skyline is becoming a reserved version of the Jetsons'.

i don't see what all the excitement is about here. to my eyes it looks cheap, like any old suburban office tower, albeit taller.

Except it's a classy hotel in the middle of Yorkville with some of the highest quality reflective glass on any tower, the best in Toronto for sure.
A generic suburban office tower is built with a lot less quality, and doesn't appear as sleek as this one does so far, and is going to end up looking when it's finished.

Except it's a classy hotel in the middle of Yorkville with some of the highest quality reflective glass on any tower, the best in Toronto for sure.
A generic suburban office tower is built with a lot less quality, and doesn't appear as sleek as this one does so far, and is going to end up looking when it's finished.

It's still a glass box. Can we agree Toronto has explored this style enough ?

Back