Toronto Four Seasons Hotel and Private Residences Toronto | 203.9m | 52s | Lifetime | a—A

Not sure when the official groundbreaking is but they have permits to put up the hoarding and close off one lane of Bay & Scollard effective May 2008. They have drilled test holes on the site in preparation of the shoring. The parking lot across the street is finishing up renos including all new lighting in anticipation of the increase in demand once this lot is closed.

A couple more weeks at the most until we see some heavy equipment on site.

JG

It is going to be great watching 4 Seasons, Shangra-Lai, Trump break ground at essentially the same time - with Ritz having a head start.

This city has some serious residential real estate happening.

thanks for the link. it wasnt as exciting as I'd hoped! just like everything in life...

ya, you are becoming quite the freelance photographer arent you (emphasis on 'free', as in unpaid) we all need a day off...

easy to see that nobody on this forum lives in Yorkville! ATleast nobody with a camera... audio play by play went out decades ago when television first appeared. Word of mouth rumour even before that...

I've got a bad photo--too lazy to walk further from Bellair, today:

As you can see, I'm not a fan of photographing people I'm not attracted too...;) But, if you squint, you will see the pavement has been removed, hoarding is slowly going up, and they're probably awaiting the arrival of pile driving equipment, steel and such.

Back