Toronto Four Seasons Hotel and Private Residences Toronto | 203.9m | 52s | Lifetime | a—A

Photos taken February 5, looking south west towards Bay and Yorkville Ave. The presentation centre is gone now.

2246006238_10269352f6_b.jpg

The presentation centre is now resting on steel beams at its new site on the north side of Scollard St.
2246027346_c0517e3cc7_b.jpg

Looking northeast at the site from Bay and Yorkville Ave with Lotus under construction in the background.
2246027350_4d31216309_b.jpg

Construction start

Got confirmation that they are starting construction. They will be closing one lane on the east side of Bay Street, and one lane on the south side of Scollard in April. Sidewalks will be closed on those sides as well. Yorkville will have appropriate sidewalk covering. Completion date is 2012.

JG

do you guys remember I did that poll.

Which will start first, Four Seasons or Trump.

Funny how Trump begins excavating dirt, just as Four Seasons starts!!!

Let the games begin.

do these dates make sense though? Its starting iminently and wont be done till 2012? 4 years seems long for construction.

Keep in mind they're building two towers, and excavating fairly deep under ground. And given the prestige of the project, they'll probably be extra meticulous making sure everything is done right.

do you guys remember I did that poll.

Which will start first, Four Seasons or Trump.

Funny how Trump begins excavating dirt, just as Four Seasons starts!!!

Let the games begin.

With Shangriladeeda about to get underway, looks like we have a bet'n sport at hand.

Project End...you are officially the UT model photographer! :)

Nice work!

I dont know - seems kind of same. I am sure the quality of materials will be high which will be a redeaming factor, but at this point - looks like a Toronto Condo tower.

Back