Toronto Four Seasons Hotel and Private Residences Toronto | 203.9m | 52s | Lifetime | a—A

That's not the Regency, I dont think its Lotus either. But the view is looking North East from the corner. Regency would be out of view towards the left.

You're definitely right in that the building is not the Regency, but I'm stuck as to what it may actually be...Ive got the Google maps open and everything!

From what I can discern, its the tail-end of Lotus...

That is the backside of Lotus. It was destined to be a blank wall given what it abuts to the West. Hopefully either something gets built there to block the wall, or the precast fades over time to a more consistent tone.

2179171302_5e0b6b61f2_b.jpg

is that a homeless guy or a businessman who hit the sauce too hard at lunch? He seems to be having difficulty "meeting the street" ! lol...:D

Wow!! Again things seem to moving at breakneck speed on this one.

Keep moving 'til the music stops. Developers know the fun is over and they want to get this $500,000 equivalent Rolls Royce Phantom out the door quit before the buyer sobers up!

Keep moving 'til the music stops. Developers know the fun is over and they want to get this $500,000 equivalent Rolls Royce Phantom out the door quit before the buyer sobers up!

Yeah, but it's a high end hotel too!!

So the metrics for building are different than the average condo.

the recency is trying to ramanticize small windows by using a lot of precast mouldings, is all...

Yeah, but it's a high end hotel too!!

So the metrics for building are different than the average condo.

Good point Cal. But the reported sales figures for the units are not beyond anything approaching reason so I'm sure the developer is looking to bank those profits quickly.

I noticed that the Sales Office is being removed/dismantled. Does anyone know what's going on with the site/project?

They started to move the sales centre today. Moved it to the other side of the parking lot. Likely will move across the street to final spot over weekend as Scollard will need to be closed.

JG

Back