Toronto Four Seasons Hotel and Private Residences Toronto | 203.9m | 52s | Lifetime | a—A

I've heard the sales centre move will be quite impressive. Menkes plans to lift the entire sales centre and move it to a vacant lot nearby - the move alone will cost hundreds of thousands of dollars.

So after they move the sales center, what happens to the site? Does hoarding go up immediately like at The St. Thomas? Or does it sit vacant forever - like Uptown and Crystal Blue?

Anyone have a groundbreaking date on this?

Sometime after Valentine's Day. Sitting in my West End box I visualize what the skyline will look like (and from here the Bloor/Yorkville area looks better than the MINT area) in 10 years' time: pretty cool I'm guessing another 30 skyscrapers. With luck, I may be living at the 4S in 2017!

Sometime after Valentine's Day. Sitting in my West End box I visualize what the skyline will look like (and from here the Bloor/Yorkville area looks better than the MINT area) in 10 years' time: pretty cool I'm guessing another 30 skyscrapers. With luck, I may be living at the 4S in 2017!

Nice!

I too am looking forward to the rise of the Bloor/Yorkville skyline. I think it will dominante the business core in style, although not in amount of buildings or height. The 4 Seasons is probably my most anticipated skyscraper in this area. The area will look amazing from up close and from far.

This project has been around now for as long as the Trump project. Whats the deal? Are they really going to build or delay?

This project has been around now for as long as the Trump project. Whats the deal? Are they really going to build or delay?

LOL, hush. the project wasn't even approved two years ago, and it already seems to be financed and prepping for excavation. do some research, brah. :)

This project has been around for about 4 years shorter than Trump (and it has moved incredibly fast).

Well, that beauty of a sales centre sure must have done its job, and it didn't last very long!

2179171302_5e0b6b61f2_b.jpg

shame about all the pretty landscaping, I wonder what they are going to do with all the trees they planted?

Nice picture! However that slab in the top corner, which I believe to be the Regency, is either experimenting in some new sort of anti-garish brutalism, or the cheapening of structures is just going too far.

Back