Toronto Four Seasons Hotel and Private Residences Toronto | 203.9m | 52s | Lifetime | a—A

Did anyone else see the beautiful sunrise we had yesterday morning?

087urbandreamer4feb2011.jpg

why does it look lie FCP has a "lit" element to It??

Holy crap, yes it does. I bought myself a lens cleaning pen, it works quite well and it's really cheap. You can have it brought in to a professional, I think Henry's has it done, if you don't want to touch the sensor (which is very sensitive).

Sicks kids and Burano will make this sightline awesome.

Four Seasons is nice, too bad about Shangrila being 10 times better.

Oh well. There is always next time.

^ I have to say that the building that sticks out the most in that shot has to be Crystal Blu. It is very clearly blue, not grey, in the image.

amazing capture Jasonzed! crystal blu is unfortunate. ^^^
i love how the lighting made everything look darker (except for crystal blu of course... outcast).
Composition wise, four seasons fits in really well. a nice tall backdrop behind manulife extending the visible bay street canyon onward. :D

That picture has done the unthinkable and made those hideous condos at Bay and Wellesley look palatable. Distance does wonders!

^ I have to say that the building that sticks out the most in that shot has to be Crystal Blu. It is very clearly blue, not grey, in the image.

The whole photo has a blue tinge too it. Look at Rosedale; it's trees are Yale Blue.

The only thing blu on Crystal Blu are the street-level crystals.

It would have been nice if One St. Thomas was twice the height!
LAT SIGNAL ( Picture post 1972)
ATTN Traynor.... Hey , if your not too busy, or even better, when/if you feel up to it, would you add the form of Burano here , and throw in Four Seasons and U Condos??? The change in this part of town is amazing, Count 'em,... ROCP, Murano, Lumiere, Casa, Blu, Uptown, Four Seas., goes on and on. Burano gonna look really tall, and be visible from most angles, a nice angled sliver of glass.

Its REALLY hard to imagine, the shape and impact 1 Bloor will have.....DAAAAAM

Last edited:

Back