Toronto Four Seasons Hotel and Private Residences Toronto | 203.9m | 52s | Lifetime | a—A

13 January 2011: What life's all about...

075xv.jpg

More later tonight...

Does anyone know how many floors are left to be built? At the rate this thing is going up I'd guess they'd top out by April.

1295221608.jpg

I tried counting the number of floors on the Four Seasons yesterday.. my best guesstimate, is between 38 and 39 floors. Which means we only have 17 floors more to go before this one tops out. Glass is sick but cant touch Shangrila. Just my opinion of course.

Well, seeing as you've predicted pretty much every lowrise corner to go highrise within some sort of timeline, you're bound to be right eventually! We should keep a thread of your predictions though, it'll be interesting to see how they fare over time.

1295221608.jpg

I tried counting the number of floors on the Four Seasons yesterday.. my best guesstimate, is between 38 and 39 floors. Which means we only have 17 floors more to go before this one tops out. Glass is sick but cant touch Shangrila. Just my opinion of course.

The glass seems to just keep on getting better and better with these high end projects. People liked the cladding on Ritz. Then Trump came around and... err, well nvm. Then they loved the cladding on the 4 seasons. Now Shangrila has topped that. Could it possibly get better? L, Ice, Aura, 1 Bloor? Going to be tough to top these two projects. (in terms of highrises +400ft)

Back