Toronto Exhibit Residences | 99.97m | 32s | Bazis | Rosario Varacalli

There are countless cheap places around U of T, and the whole city in general. You don't have to walk more than five minutes from the centre of Yorkville to find a bunch. The loss of a McDonald's is no big deal, there are comparatively priced establishments with far better food, and beer.

I think it's in sales, but given the economy, it won't be happening annny time soon.

I see a mod edited my post but Fil can treat me like I'm some type of idiot in all his posts lately.

Well... I'd just like to state that I must be a lazy idiot who doesn't like Mexican food and won't walk anywhere to get cheap food and thinks Toronto is a small town.

That's me in a nutshell, right there.

Anyways, carry on...

I see a mod edited my post but Fil can treat me like I'm some type of idiot in all his posts lately.

Well... I'd just like to state that I must be a lazy idiot who doesn't like Mexican food and won't walk anywhere to get cheap food and thinks Toronto is a small town.

That's me in a nutshell, right there.

Anyways, carry on...

Chill...

You and SP!RE have the exact same post count, and join dates!

You're practically brothers, lets all get a long now.

I don't like being talked down to, in a pretentious manner. Especially about a city that I do tourism work in-- which makes it my job to know the city inside and out.

Anyways, back to reality and relevant posting. The economy means this won't be happening any time soon.

Last edited:
15 April 2009 photo update

dsc00316c.jpg

Back