Toronto CrystalBlu Condos | ?m | 36s | Bazis | Burka

DSCN1468.jpg

i guess the model was somewhat representative of the space.
it appears to be a laneway access to a garage, maybe double-width?

Thanks for the pic.

I wouldn't mind it at all if one of the cranes tipped and fell on that awful Scotiabank.

Thanks for the pic.

I wouldn't mind it at all if one of the cranes tipped and fell on that awful Scotiabank.

That's a pretty senseless thing to say considering one person died and many others injured during the initial demolition for these towers.

I was in French Connection when that happened. I was pretty sure it was going to fall on top of me. At 23, it was the first time in my life I was pretty sure I was about to die.

Where was French Connection?

FCUK is nextdoor (or is it 2 over?) to Scotia Bank.

I was in the Manulife Center when I heard it happen.
The whole building shook.

That's a pretty senseless thing to say considering one person died and many others injured during the initial demolition for these towers.

Yes because that's exactly what he implied he wanted to see happen.

Calm down, we just all happen to think that the Scotiabank is f-u-g-l-y. That is all.

Wow, I knew about Murano and Uptown, but I didn't hear about this one.

I maintain, however, that the true senselessness here is the design of that Scotiabank building.

They're talking about the Uptown incident. The theatre collapsed prematurely and fell onto the neighbouring building, causing significant structural damage to it. The neighbour was consequently demolished, and on that lot CrystalBlu is now being built.

They're talking about the Uptown incident. The theatre collapsed prematurely and fell onto the neighbouring building, causing significant structural damage to it. The neighbour was consequently demolished, and on that lot CrystalBlu is now being built.

The building or its owner?

I'm pretty sure whatever meant to say this instead:

They're talking about the Uptown incident. The theatre collapsed prematurely and fell onto the neighbouring building, causing significant structural damage to it. The neighbouring building was consequently demolished, and on that lot CrystalBlu is now being built.

Back