Toronto CN Tower: Entry Pavilion, Plaza, Renos | ?m | ?s | CLC | Arcadis

Ithink that's the problem with gulls, they don't migrate. If they and the pigeons migrated, I'd be first in line to put up a giant,shiny, super reflective, super bright, "Welcome Gulls and Pigeons" light.

Imagine this being the last thing one of those poor creatures see

cnnnn.jpg

What would you prefer - a landing strip of broken Perrier bottles, to shred their little birdie tootsies and tiny wings?

Instead of wondering about birds or lighting up the CN Tower-- we should go to a pub and we, ourselves, should get lit up... And, apply for a grant! It's performance art!

^Just don't forget the fake bomb (while getting really bombed).

What would you prefer - a landing strip of broken Perrier bottles, to shred their little birdie tootsies and tiny wings?

Sadly, that didn't result in fewer pigeons. But I subsequently learned they will not land on or near anything that has had WD 40 sprayed on it. And so, they not been on the railing or the ledges since.

Sadly, that didn't result in fewer pigeons. But I subsequently learned they will not land on or near anything that has had WD 40 sprayed on it. And so, they not been on the railing or the ledges since.

Probably not recommended for highrise balcony railings.

I guess I had a vision of an unknowing house guest approaching the railing, hands slip forward on the WD 40 laden rail and, well, I'll leave out the rest of the visual.

If anyone cares (I know this is getting old already) and is within view, the CN Tower is testing insane new lighting patterns tonight (Saturday Dec. 29th). Psychedelic doesn't quite begin to describe what's happening there tonight.
These have to be seen to be believed. I think they've finally gone too far.

If anyone cares (I know this is getting old already) and is within view, the CN Tower is testing insane new lighting patterns tonight (Saturday Dec. 29th). Psychedelic doesn't quite begin to describe what's happening there tonight.
These have to be seen to be believed. I think they've finally gone too far.
must be for new years only.atleast i hope it is.

Back