Toronto CN Tower: Entry Pavilion, Plaza, Renos | ?m | ?s | CLC | Arcadis

Any reason why the CN Tower is still being lit up as if it is breathing? Like pulses of light? This has been going on for 2 months! Time for something different.

Any reason why the CN Tower is still being lit up as if it is breathing? Like pulses of light? This has been going on for 2 months! Time for something different.

Its been answered a few times already in this thread. The CN Tower is participating in FLAP.

A respectful Remembrance Day gesture

PICT0958.jpg

Is there a wrong setting on your camera? The red looks more orange to me. I just saw it live on TV, and was like "Hey the lights are back on!"
When is the stupid FLAP thing over anyway?

Apologies, Phunky your correct, it should be red. My camera is getting temperamental with age. Much like me.

The LED's are still at a lower power setting, not back to full brightness yet.

no pictures, but they had it doing everything but the pulsating tonight, which was quite a nice difference. Noticed it while walking back from the drug store....

Testing Christmas Colours

It looks like they are running & testing new programs/scripts late at night for different programs this week. I grabbed a quickie of a lower green & red design

cn2.jpg

cn.jpg

I've always wondered how lights on the CN Tower would impact bird migrations. I get that interior lights in buildings make windows appear transparent so birds can't tell that they're there, but an illuminated concrete tower is still concrete.

Tonight it was multi coloured... red, green and blue... I prefer the more tame one or two colour version.

I have a feeling FLAP is over since the tower was fully lit all evening.

Back