Toronto CityPlace Puente de Luz Bridge | ?m | ?s | Concord Adex | Francisco Gazitua

I wonder if Adam Vaughn is going to do the ribbon cutting like he did with Canoe Landing (before it closed again for months).

Im on the residents association and we have asked Adam Vaughan to hold a ribbon cutting ceremony with us in order to promote the association and celebrate the opening of the bridge.

Good stuff.

From everything I've read Adam fought long and hard for this and certainly deserves to be cutting the ribbon.

When the ceremony happens I'd love to attend how will we know when it is?

I just hope this bridge will then be permanently opened! ;)

Pics taken July 19, 2011

PY1H6.jpg

9kYXQ.jpg

Ornaments added.

rxaqJ.jpg

Deserves it, i agree....fought long and hard, i doubt..:confused:
This was planned all a long by Concord Adex.

Adam has fought very hard to get the bridge built. It has been a part of the City's plans for the area well before Concord purchased the lands and Adam has done what he can to make sure that this valuable piece of infrastructure is in place for all residents north and south of the tracks. The Secondary Plan for this area of the Railway Lands called for two bridges between Spadina and Bathurst. When Concord purchased the lands it was in the purchase agreement to build at least one bridge, as well as other community benefits like money towards the park and schools.

Back