Toronto Aura at College Park | 271.87m | 78s | Canderel | Graziani + Corazza

The forms for the fourth level are visible from the Yonge and Dundas area. Not too much longer and we'll be able to grab legitimate shots of the tower with the LED and Advertising madness in the foreground.

The forms for the fourth level are visible from the Yonge and Dundas area. Not too much longer and we'll be able to grab legitimate shots of the tower with the LED and Advertising madness in the foreground.

Really? I didn't think there was any LED displays on this bldg? (Not as per the render anyway).
Anyone else slightly concerned that the retail faces Gerrard and not Yonge?

I meant to say the construction forms will be visible from Yonge-Dundas, and construction shots of the building as it rises can be accompanied by the LED-Advertising madness of Yonge-Dundas Square in the forground as the unfinished Aura tower's concrete frame and forming materials rise in the background.

I meant to say the construction forms will be visible from Yonge-Dundas, and construction shots of the building as it rises can be accompanied by the LED-Advertising madness of Yonge-Dundas Square in the forground as the unfinished Aura tower's concrete frame and forming materials rise in the background.

Ah ok gotcha. Got me scared there was going to be a mini Y-D Sq. here as well :s lol

Anyone else slightly concerned that the retail faces Gerrard and not Yonge?

There's no retail on Yonge? Your kidding right?

He clearly didn't say that there was no retail on Yonge. He's talking about AURA.

Allow me to clarify my question. Is there retail along Yonge Street in the Aura base?

Yonge St frontage is what I mean, yes, Thanks mckarisma!

I just hope there are no blank walls a-la Shoppers Drug Marts. I have faith it'll turn out just fine.

Back