Toronto Aura at College Park | 271.87m | 78s | Canderel | Graziani + Corazza

Some long shots to highlight Aura's impact in the core.

auralonga.jpg

auralongb.jpg

auralongc.jpg

I guess no water in the wading pool/fountain area while Aura is being built? That sucks.

Yeah, that's definitely be one of the best views to show off our city, and it'll be even better once Aura towers in the background and (hopefully) glistens brighly at night... :)

yeah, Yomge-Dundas square will look even better once it's enclosed with Aura in the background... Because all of the downtown-feel dies at Yonge-Street just north of Dundas. Aura will reassure us that Yonge-street can pack a punch! (can't believe this thing will be taller than Commerce Court West and nearly/basically the height of Scotia Plaza... Not to mention, it'll look even taller due to the area...

Believe that! For me, its the most anticipated skyscraper in this boom to date, since I like the design and because she's going to tower over her surroundings more than any other.

Believe that! For me, its the most anticipated skyscraper in this boom to date, since I like the design and because she's going to tower over her surroundings more than any other.

Four Seasons does a pretty good job of towering over Yorkville, too. But I agree, out of this boom, Aura and Shangri-La are tied as my favourite under construction buildings.

Back