Toronto 2 St Thomas | 80.46m | 26s | KingSett Capital | Hariri Pontarini

In terms of finishings and details, you're right, they often are. Makes sense, as people will except the quality to follow through to the end result. I think this building will end up being finished rather nicely though, considering location and its market positioning.

In terms of finishings and details, you're right, they often are. Makes sense, as people will except the quality to follow through to the end result. I think this building will end up being finished rather nicely though, considering location and its market positioning.

I agree with you egotrippin.

From today...
20100829031.jpg

This is one of the nicest showrooms, they spent a bundle on this one.

A site plan application has been submitted to the city planning department regarding a revision to the existing site plan agreement for modification to the approved built form for a 23-storey and 10-storey mixed use buildings.

Wow! Nice Aston!

What about the mid-rise will make it mixed use? I imagine a retail unit on St. Thomas?

The top is a bit busy and awkward, yes. Though I like how the sales centre perfectly mimics the base. Hopefully the rich materials will carry through to the final building.

The old design was ten times better.

Agreed.

The top is a bit busy and awkward, yes. Though I like how the sales centre perfectly mimics the base. Hopefully the rich materials will carry through to the final building.

I much preferred when the base more closely mimicked McKinsey next door... doesn't seem like they care about doing that anymore, but I believe it was supposed to be part of the agreement when Victoria University sold the corner lot to Minto

love the black windows and polished black granite, looks really sharp and sophisticated especially with the contrasting limestone cladding.

Back