Toronto 2 St Thomas | 80.46m | 26s | KingSett Capital | Hariri Pontarini

Recent pic

Still no activity.

I'm sure the residents of the 25 condo units above the Windsor Arms Hotel are breathing a sigh of relief keeping their pristine view.

4374388051_e5c4b247e6_b.jpg

March 16th Update

Not much to see here, still no movement along with pretty much a dead website

Click on the thumbnail to enlarge, then click again on the image for full size.

You took your pictures a day early, dt.

New signage is up (and put up unevenly at that!) that states for sale Spring 2010 starting at $1.5m.

Last edited:
Huh! Sales office to come?

I think the project is being re-marketed but is the same, so maybe they have the same buyers from before?

The rendering above the first floor of MintoYorkville (where Minto St. Thomas is being advertised in the windows) shows an identical design to the one we already had.

Correction - the trailer on the St Thomas site is probably just serving the crews assembling the 77 Charles crane. Its all laid out on the St Thomas site, I guess they will just hoist it across Charles Street in segments into the 77 Charles hole.

Correction - the trailer on the St Thomas site is probably just serving the crews assembling the 77 Charles crane. Its all laid out on the St Thomas site, I guess they will just hoist it across Charles Street in segments into the 77 Charles hole.

That's too bad. I was hoping for some actual activity here.

The 2 guys in my photo from post #266 were surveyors. I think it was just coincidence they were there around the same time as the crane guys. There's a construction trailer on site as well so this appears to be moving ahead.

Back