Toronto 160 Front West | 239.87m | 46s | Cadillac Fairview | AS + GG

I've been trying to get you guys a bigger Valentines present than this, but it looks like, at the end of the working day, that this is it for now. Hope you like it. Maybe more pixels to enjoy next week? Happy Valentines!

156FrontWCollage817.jpg

Image provided by the City of Toronto, created by AS+GG Architects and B+H Architects for Cadillac Fairview

Attachments

• 156FrontWCollage817.jpg
    156FrontWCollage817.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 727
Last edited:
I was sad because I was missing my girl crush but you made my valentines day. Thanks for the gift :)

Last edited:
Okay, front page story here with a little more info, and 2 images blowed up real good.

Now dry yourselves off.

Time to head out for the night. Cheers!

Thanks for the renders 42. Really nice, I hope it happens!

Now, if we could only get Citibank to add some floors or rebuild altogether..

sounds like the interior has been completely gutted, and considering the side that would disappear isn't really meant to be visible anyway, I'm fine with it.

I used to work in the building, 3rd and 5th floors. A lot of the interior seems just as old as the building. Lot's of wooden beams running through the space.

Will not be sad to see it go though.

I find it porky and bulbous. Not sure what everyone's seeing in this one.

Yeah, I don't love it either. I mean it's definitely a departure from what we're used but there's nothing particularly interesting or engaging about the design. So it has some subtle curves and a slanted roof. Big deal.

Last edited:
I like it for its width and colour mainly, and the fact that something this size is proposed for the location. To me it looks and feels like a modern age Commerce Court West.

I like it because it is not a box and it is an office tower and their will be no issue of quality.

Back