Toronto Ïce Condominiums at York Centre | 234.07m | 67s | Lanterra | a—A

Well... There's always this render I did over a year ago that may give you an idea from the West... I don't have any Toronto from Niagara pictures to work from, but give me a minute and I bet I can come up with something.

:D

Click on image to go to full size.
(Original panorama by Ramako on Urban Toronto found here )

Ok Traynor, now somehow put Manhattan, behind this amazing render. With the Hudson in between, this is exactly the view I wanna see measured against NYC! Must of missed this one, (RCMI?):p (even somehow stitch it out to Quantum???)

Ice will have a huge impact!!!

In terms of length , from DT, to Midtown is alot farther, than city hall, to Aura, but if ya clipped out say 14th St to 30th St, and then had Aura as the Empire state....? Downtown and the CBD here aren't that disimilar in terms of 700 - 1000 ft buildings.... and even density, however, Midtown is 50X's more dense than Aura and all parts to the north. Go Yorkville, with all the projects coming??????

Last edited:
I can't help but wonder what impact this tower will have on the skyline from Hamilton-Niagara area. Will it over-take the CBD? I guess we can only wait and see.

OK, so here is Future Toronto from Niagara. I added ICE I & II, Aura, U Condos I & II, Four Seasons, One Bloor and Casa II.
(And please don't mention the 437 different projects presently under construction or proposed that I didn't include:p )

Last edited:
Any more updates. I heard that ICE 1 will be 1 level higher than the infinity 3 during construction to allow the movement of crane effectively at these site.

OK, so here is Future Toronto from Niagara. I added ICE I & II, Aura, U Condos I & II, Four Seasons, One Bloor and Casa II.
(And please don't mention the 437 different projects presently under construction or proposed that I didn't include:p )

Cooooolllll.... :)

Pic taken August 23, 2011

OPv1D.jpg

LOL Interesting.. now what about a shot from Hamilton's Sam Lawrence Park! LOL I kid, I kid!
Awesome job on the other one, too. Aura looks so real!!

Back