Toronto Ïce Condominiums at York Centre | 234.07m | 67s | Lanterra | a—A

I don't think that tall floor is below ground in the first picture. It looks about level with the Gardiner

Yesterday:

IMG_0798.jpg

Last edited:
Is anyone going to get excited living in those Ice condos with a south view of the traffic complete with traffic audio ?
With all the sales at Maple Leaf Square it would seem that isnt a factor. Theres also condos all along the Gardiner (on Queens Quay and Lakeshore Blvd) from simcoe to bathurst plus many more to the north by the rail corridor. Then take into account the high end condos built overlooking HWY 401 (the busiest in north america) It would really appear that proximity to a highway isnt enough to discourage condo sales.

Is anyone going to get excited living in those Ice condos with a south view of the traffic complete with traffic audio ?

I've lived next to the freeway for 5 years now, and I do find it exciting. The view at night is particularly inspiring, and you get used to the white noise of the traffic very quickly. I don't even notice it now.

Can you hear the planes from Billy bishop airport from this general area??? Would anyone know???? Sorry i dont get many opportunities to get downtown much so please dont mind my ignorance

Back