News   Apr 26, 2024
 2.5K     5 
News   Apr 26, 2024
 664     0 
News   Apr 26, 2024
 1.3K     1 

The Tenor (10 Dundas St E, Ent Prop Trust, 10s, Baldwin & Franklin)

• Thread starter billy corgan19982
  • Start date
lol.. you people make me laugh.

Are you actually taking yourselves seriously here?? Or trying to be humorous?

Imagine if they didn't come downtown.

css5stepstitleft3.jpg
cheeringcrowdmy6.jpg

lol!

In general, I have no issue with suburbanites coming downtown. That's what will turn them on to living in the downtown of a city. I was once a suburban kid who has easy access to downtown; now I would not want to live in any other place than in the city centre.

Same here, but suburbanites are about as cool as watching your dad rap. They attract suburban retailers (see: TLS, bigboxification of queen st), and embarrass our image as seen by more sophisticated and urbane tourists.

Same here, but suburbanites are about as cool as watching your dad rap. They attract suburban retailers (see: TLS, bigboxification of queen st), and embarrass our image as seen by more sophisticated and urbane tourists.

I think some posts in this thread... yours included... are already doing a good job of that. ;)

The idea that people living in urban areas are somehow "better" than suburbanites is downright laughable. And I say this as someone who lives downtown.

I'm actually embarrased to be in such company. Hopefully the views expressed in this thread don't reflect the views of the average downtown-er.

We're not better than suburbanites? Frak. What am I going to do with the boxes of "My big box is better than your big box, bitches" t-shirts I just had printed?

Hmmm... maybe there is another market for these shirts?

Just to clarify, my post was agreeing in principle with Gei's.

Although I do consider myself an architech. I'm from the Constanza Firn.

Get over yourself. If Manhattan isn't too sophicticated for the likes of Applebees and TGI Friday's, Toronto isn't too good for Jack Astors and Milestones.

Geez is it any wonder Canadians hate Toronto so much?

Do downtowners really think "905ers" are the ones who'll be eating and shopping and movie-watching here? The Jack Astor's demographic includes a solid 1.5-2million 416ers, too...

they put more dirt on top of the subway connection. hopefully they'll fill up this hole soon and open the sidewalk to the full width. i'm sick of going single file past this site.

DSC07957.jpg

Back